Maintain safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
– Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment and access points, and permitting entry.
– Obtain help by sounding alarms.
– Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures, and restraining trespassers.
– Control traffic by directing drivers.
– Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences and surveillance activities, interviewing witnesses, and obtaining signatures.
– Maintain environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
– Maintain organisation’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
– Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs, and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
– Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
SIA license, surveillance skills, dealing with uncertainty, judgement, objectivity, dependability, integrity, safety management, professionalism, reporting skills.
In return we offer a competitive salary package.
If you are interested in this role please email email@example.com for an application or fill in the enquiry form below: