- What we do
- Industry sectors
- Case studies
- Meet the team
- Working at Gough & Kelly
- Contact us
- All Saints Church of England School
0344 880 7100
We are looking for a talented and motivated multi-disciplined (CCTV, intruder and access control) systems engineer to install and maintain security systems.
Applicants must have a proven track record in the security sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play an integral part in a growing company.
– Installation of systems at various sites, predominantly commercial with some domestic.
– Ensure repairs and installations of systems are to a high standard.
– Meet with clients and ensure a first class service delivery when on-site.
– Work to strict company/client deadlines on installations.
– Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
– Experience of CCTV, Intruder and Access control installation, servicing and repair.
– Experience of working closely with clients and customers.
– The ability to work on your own and willingness to show initiative.
– Must be computer literate as you will be working with IP equipment.
– A full UK driving license is essential.
Full written references will be required – as will a five year check-able work or back to school history. You will be vetted to BS7858 standard.
In return we offer a competitive salary package.
If you are interested in this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application or fill in the enquiry form below: