If you are looking for an interesting and varied role, please contact us!
We are currently looking for a Mobile Response Officer, in the Wakefield area, who can start IMMEDIATELY. Your role will be to provide mobile security services to a range of sites across the Leeds area.
The ideal candidate will be working ten hour shifts, on a 4 on 4 off basis, with an hourly rate of £7.83.
Interested candidates must have a valid SIA licence and a full, clean UK DRIVING LICENCE (essential).
- To provide keyholder response.
- To perform unlocks and lock ups.
- To respond to alarm activations.
- To perform patrols on variety of sites.
- To inspect premises to ensure access points and equipment is secured.
Skills and attributes:
- Smart Appearance.
- Excellent customer service Skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Honest and trustworthy.
Gough and Kelly are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.