We have an excellent career opportunity for a Junior Service Administrator, to help support the continued growth of Gough and Kelly.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual, with a flexible approach, to provide day to day administrative duties and to be one of the first points of contact, in a busy, fast-paced environment.
This is a permanent, professional role, with the following hours: 37.5 hours per week, 8am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
To support the service desk function by carrying out administrative and customer service duties.
- To handle and direct customer queries, issues and faults, via email and telephone and to keep customers informed throughout the entire process.
- To book jobs on to the system by taking details from the customer.
- To generate and send purchase orders to sub-contractors and suppliers and then check against the delivery notes.
- To check, edit and issue completed engineering job sheets to our customers, as required.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Advanced IT skills, including Word and Excel
- Positive attitude
Gough and Kelly are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.
To apply for the role, please send your CV to: email@example.com