If you are looking for an interesting and varied role, please contact us!
We have an excellent career opportunity for an Apprentice Security Systems Engineer.
As a NSI Gold company, within the Security industry, we are looking for an Apprentice Security Systems Engineer to help support the continued growth of Gough and Kelly.
To assist in the installation, service and maintenance of security systems at various sites and to apply learning from both academic and practical information.
- To assist the engineers in the installation, service and maintenance of CCTV, Alarms and Access control systems.
- To meet with clients and ensure a first class service delivery when on-site.
- To complete company paperwork accurately and to complete timesheets forms within the required time frame.
- To take responsibility for applying all college learning to your role, to understand the combination of academic and practical elements of security engineering.
The ideal Candidate will:
- Be driven and willing to learn
- Possess excellent customer service skills and experience
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be willing and flexible to travel
- Be reliable and punctual
Gough and Kelly are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.
To apply for the role, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org