If you are looking for an interesting and varied role, please contact us!
We have an excellent opportunity for a Security Receptionist to work in Leeds. This is a permanent position and is based at our client’s commercial premises. This vacancy consists of 40 hours per week with the following alternate shift patterns:
Monday to Friday 06:00hrs – 14:00hrs every other week
Monday to Friday 14:00hrs – 22:00hrs every other week with an alternative Saturday from 07:30hrs – 16:30hrs.
The pay rate for this position is competitive.
Interested candidates must hold a SIA Security Guard licence or SIA Door Supervisor Licence.
We seek to fill this post at the earliest opportunity.
As the first point of contact, the Receptionist will possess a positive attitude and act as an ambassador for the company.
To provide a high standard of customer service, with both internal and external customers, thus maintaining the good reputation of G&K Security.
- To consistently welcome all guests and visitors in a professional, warm, friendly and welcoming manner
- To display an outstanding level of customer service and continually strive to meet and exceed expectations
- To undertake any administrative tasks and complete in a timely and efficient manner
- To deliver all Reception services at the clients site
- To deliver the correct Reception operation of the Visitor Management systems
- To efficiently react and respond to customer enquiries and take action to resolve, wherever possible
- To actively promote a safe working environment and escalate matters when required
- To follow all existing and new procedures and policies
- To actively participate in training, development and self-learning when required
- To actively maintain a high level of personal presentation at all times
- To undertake any other reasonable requests/tasks as requested by the G&K or our client.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Good IT skills, including Word and Excel
- Positive attitude
- Surveillance Skills
Gough and Kelly are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.