Security in nursery schools, schools, colleges and universities has never been a higher priority. Yet, in many cases, budgets have never been more tightly squeezed.
We have the solution: a unique rental option, which enables educational establishments to benefit from the latest, state of the art security equipment and system maintenance at an affordable monthly rate. With three and five-year options available, peace of mind has never been more affordable.
Our specialist education team understands the sector and how to create systems that may need to cover extensive grounds, protect sites in remote locations or work within the limitations of listed buildings. No two sites are the same, and we provide a complete design, specification and maintenance service, supported by regular reviews to ensure that the systems we install remain fit for purpose in the longer-term.
We currently work with hundreds of schools, academies, colleges and universities to install and maintain security systems that generally include some or all of the following:
- CCTV (with or without remote monitoring
- Intruder alarms (with remote monitoring)
- Fire alarms (with remote monitoring)
- Key holding services
- Access control throughout the site, keeping students and staff safe in an unobtrusive environment
- Barriers, fencing & access gates
- Electrical testing & installation works
- Opening & securing the site on a daily basis
- Facilities management contracts across the entire premises
- Stand-in caretakers
To find out more about our work in the education sector, you can view a selection of case studies via the links below. To speak to a member of our education team, call 0344 880 7100 or email .
Our work in the education sector: