If you are looking for an interesting and varied role, please contact us!
We are currently looking for experienced customer-focused Relief Security Officers, to cover various sites in Leeds.
The ideal candidate will be working 12 hour shifts which will vary from week to week, covering days/night and weekend shifts.
The pay rate for this position is competitive.
- A valid SIA SECURITY GUARDING LICENCE OR SIA DOOR SUPERVISOR LICENCE (essential)
- Be able to provide all the documentation and vetting information requested which includes being able to supply a full 5 year work/education history
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong customer service skills
- Flexibility and reliability
- A full, clean driving licence.
To maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and people.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Conducts unlocks and locks.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
Surveillance Skills; ability to deal with uncertainty; judgment; safety management, professionalism, reporting, lifting.
Gough and Kelly are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.