If you are looking for an interesting and varied role, please contact us!
We have an excellent opportunity for a Receptionist in Leeds and we seek to fill this post at the earliest opportunity.
As the first point of contact, the Receptionist will possess a positive attitude and act as an ambassador for the company. The ideal candidate will provide a high standard of customer service, with both internal and external customers, thus maintaining the good reputation of G&K Security.
This is a permanent position of 35 hours per week, based at our client’s commercial premises in Leeds and the selected applicant will work Monday to Friday, from 9:00 – 16:00 hours.
The pay for this position is £8.50 per hour.
To provide a first class, customer focused, reception service at our client’s site and to
comply with Assignment Instructions.
Main duties include:
- To consistently welcome all guests and visitors in a professional, warm, friendly and welcoming manner
- To display an outstanding level of customer service and continually strive to meet and exceed expectations
- To undertake any administrative tasks and complete in a timely and efficient manner
- To deliver all Reception services at the clients site
- To deliver the correct Reception operation of the Visitor Management systems
- To efficiently react and respond to customer enquiries and take action to resolve, wherever possible
- To actively promote a safe working environment and escalate matters when required
- To follow all existing and new procedures and policies
- To actively participate in training, development and self-learning when required
- To actively maintain a high level of personal presentation at all times
- To undertake any other reasonable requests/tasks as requested by the G&K or our client
Required skills and attributes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Reliable and punctual
Gough and Kelly are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.