We are currently looking for an experienced customer-focused Control Room Assistant to work in our busy Control Room, in Leeds. As an enthusiastic professional, the ideal candidate will have a flexible approach and be one of the first points of contact, in a busy, fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will work 12 hour day shifts to cover our busy weekend period.
Excellent rate of pay.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong customer service skills
- Outstanding telephone and call handling ability
- Flexibility and reliability
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be able to provide all the documentation and vetting information requested which includes being able to supply a full 5 year work/education history
- A valid SIA CCTV LICENCE (desirable) and must be willing to undertake the licence if necessary.
- A full, clean driving licence (essential).
To support the Control Room by carrying out customer service, administrative and CCTV surveillance duties to ensure the safety and security of people and property.
- To monitor and operate the CCTV cameras and associated equipment, in the CCTV Control Room, and to report traffic management issues, suspicious activities and security breaches.
- To handle and direct customer queries and issues, via telephone and email and to keep customers informed throughout the entire process.
- To log all incidents/queries presented to ensure detailed and accurate information is recorded.
- To accurately gather enough information to be able to solve problems.
- To escalate potential service issues with the Team Leader to avoid customer dissatisfaction.
Customer service skills; professional communication and telephone skills; judgment; professionalism, reporting.
Gough and Kelly are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.