If you are looking for an interesting, varied, local role with an excellent salary and benefits package as well as career prospects in a growing organisation, please contact us!
We are looking for a talented and motivated CCTV Security Engineer to install and maintain security systems, in a customer facing role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play an integral part in a growing company and be part of a professional, friendly team.
This vacancy is a full – time permanent position which offers 40 hours per week, overtime and call out.
- To install CCTV systems at various sites, predominantly commercial with some domestic.
- To ensure repairs and installations of systems are to a high standard and completed in a timely manner.
- To meet with clients and ensure a first class service delivery when on-site.
- To work to company/client deadlines on installations.
- To ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
Required skills and attributes:
- Experience of installations, commissioning, servicing and repair.
- Experience of front line customer contact.
- Self-motivation to work alone with a willingness to show initiative.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Must be computer literate as you will be working with IP equipment.
- Engineering experience of 3+ years.
- A proven track record in the security sector.
Required licence or certification:
- Driving Licence essential
SALARY NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE plus BENEFITS PACKAGE which includes excellent Holiday Entitlement, Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Mobile Phone, and Pension Scheme.
Gough and Kelly are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.